HW - 66, LW - 50, CW - 59

Thursday 5 May 2011

good news, happy days

so yesterday after  2 hours of intense kickboxing [with next month's cover of men's health may i just add], we were stretching and our instructor was talking to us about what kind of foods to eat before we come to kickboxing to give us energy and because we'll burn them. well she said that because our sessions are so intense we burn between 1000-1500 calories. this fact made me SO happy. I've been thinking they're around 600 calories or the longer sessions are 900 calories. to think that i'm burning 1500 calories in one session makes me ecstatic.


there's no kickboxing today, but i'm going to go do some yoga. relax my muscles, stretch and breath. then my instructor said we'll do some lounges with weights to really work my legs. i hope all this working of my legs will give me a gap. i have a tiny, tiny, tiny gap, but it's nowhere near as good as it should be. 


i've reduced my breakfast intake to 100 calories. and ive decided to increase my daily intake to 500 rather than 400 since that's what i'm eating anyway. i'll obviously aim for around 400, but if i go over 400 i wont beat myself up, but rather will reward myself with something if eat less than 400 calories. especially with all the exercise i'm doing. 


anyways, a quick session at the gym and then a walk to yoga :) 
of course some thinspo to keep you all coming back for more too







love to all you beauties out there

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is, keep on keepin' on!
    You seem to have this down to a science, and you are doing SO well!
    Keep up the good work!
    Hang in there and stay strong, love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i wanna kickbox boy wont let me though afraid i will fuck up my leg even more then it already is
    love the pics i miss the days when ih ad a trampoline

    ReplyDelete