HW - 66, LW - 50, CW - 59

Sunday 8 May 2011

jab, jab, cross, duck, right

successful day - was up bright and early, and then went to an hour and half of kickboxing, burning around 1800 calories, a one hour session of kickassana - most intense yoga there is. it's a combination of kickboxing and yoga. we didn't do any contact since we did kickboxing right before, but we did do shadow boxing - jab, jab, cross, duck, right. repeat repeat repeat. my arms were burning, the side of my body was burning. my body was saying stop, but my mind just kept saying 'push yourself harder, you can do this. harder. burn more calories. feel those muscles ache.' and so i kept on going until i could barely keep my arms up. we did an ab workout too, the pain felt good. kickassana burnt around 500 calories, possibly more, but we'll leave it at that. and then i walked for an hour which burnt around 200 calories. thats a total of -2500 calories. 
i ate three jellys today, two of ten calories and one of five, and some tuna and some tucs. that's a total of around 200 calories
so my net was -2300 calories. very happy with that :) 


i haven't written about 'life' in a while, but i just thought i'd say everything is going well. i met a guy on saturday afternoon and i gave him my number. but i haven't heard from him. i doubt i will hear from him, but we'll see. then this other guy i used to hook up with started talking to me again today. i miss him, not necessarily hooking up with him, but i miss him as a friend. for the rest, everything is good. i don't have much of a social life anymore since i spend so much time at the gym, and quite a lot of time sleeping now. all the exercise and the lack of food is making me sleepy. anyways, enough about my life chats, here's some thinspo











oh and thank you for the support guys! makes me happy to see that someone believes in me. i believe in you guys, and if you set your mind to it, you WILL get there. you just need to stay strong and have your mind in the right place. lots of love to all of you out there xoxox

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Awesome job, I wish I had your motivation to do that!! Great work, keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a great gym workout there amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, way to stay motivated and work your butt off! Good job!

    ReplyDelete