HW - 66, LW - 50, CW - 59

Wednesday 13 April 2011

a fresh start

first i just want to thank americaneaglelove because it was her words that made me realise i can do this. that today was in fact a fresh start. so here's my day;


2 pieces of toast - 130cal
tuna pasta - 265cal
half a mango - 65cal
total - 460cal


i ran for about 20 minutes today too, and i've got to do some squats, lunges and crunches. i puked twice today. i shouldn't puke, but i feel guilty about eating. i drank about 2 liters of water too, so i think overall i had a good day. i just need to keep this up. 


here's some thinspo for all your beauties









love and kisses

2 comments:

  1. It was your determination and will power that made today a new, beautiful fresh start. :) I'm proud of you! Keep it up, and stay strong sweetie! Lovely thinspo pictures, my favorite is 2nd from the top. Hipbones=amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your determined to reach your goal, determination gets you far. Keep up the good work and I'm with you 100% percent

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete