HW - 66, LW - 50, CW - 59

Thursday 28 April 2011

if it was easy, we'd all do it

[i'm sorry i haven't written in ages, i've been staying with my grandparents and haven't been on my computer and they're wary about my weight so i haven't been able to get onto my blog]

i don't know what it is that's more addictive, the weight loss or more control. control to say no to everything, and to not pick at food when there's no one even looking. to know that every time i don't take that extra bite, i'll lose just a little bit more. 

it's been hard here with my grandparents. they eat three meals a day, and have tea. i can't not eat when i'm around them, so my weight hasn't budged which is annoying, but i know that as soon as i'm back in L i'll be losing fast. i wont be eating more than 400 cals a day, and i'll be doing lots of fitness. so i'll get there, i know i will. it's just a struggle, but that's whats so good about it. it means that not everyone can do it, that not everyone is successful. 

every day is a challenge, but it's worth it at the end of the end of every day. 

thinspo to keep you all as positive as i'm feeling right now









collar bones&hip bones xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, at least you're maintaining your weight at their house and not gaining! :) And soon you'll be on your way to losing a whole bunch. I love what you said, it's so true "every day is a challenge, but it's worth it at the end of the end of every day." Thanks for the gorgeous thinspo, great motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazinng thinspo. I love the girl sitting with the ripped jeans and white shit holding her hair. Thats what I want to look like I want to look skinny in jeans. I'm glad things are going good for you :)

    ReplyDelete