HW - 66, LW - 50, CW - 59

Saturday 16 April 2011

practice what you preach

these past couple of days have been good. i haven't eaten much - just one dinner and a salad the other day and i feel fine. i've been drinking litres and litres of water - it's what keeps me going. my parents leave to V this evening, which means i don't need to eat. and then i'm in L for a couple days, and i can finally go the gym again, and do kick boxing. miss it so much. the one problem is alcohol. i've been out several times here and i don't need to drink much to get drunk, but still, the calories in vodka are ridiculously high. and when i'm in london i'll be out drinking. my time in D will be an alcohol detox, but my whole family will be watching what i eat. i'm going to have to purge. i hate it, but i have to if i want to get anywhere. i also joined a gym in L where i'll be doing kick boxing, thai boxing, yoga and fitness. i'll be able to do it every day since i've finished college for the year now. so in may it's fitness time. i'm more motivated than ever. i just want to see the inches slip off, the gap widen and my tummy flatten. i'll get there, i know i will. it takes work, and effort, and lots of motivation. but i love this control i'm gaining over my body. i just hope that when i'm in D i don't give in and start eating normally, since then i'll have to re-train my tummy and my brain. does anyone else get that? the feeling that they have to train their brain? i just love hearing my tummy grumble and not giving in. 


here's some thinspo, beauties. hope everyone is doing well and you're all getting closer and closer to your goals. 







before and afters are so motivating.






love love love 

3 comments:

  1. I wish you best of luck with everything!
    The thinspo is amazing, I absolutely love before and afters!!!
    I hope everything goes well for you, love.
    Hang in there and stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im lovinnng the thinspo xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! friend me on facebook.. Dina Roumeliotis
    I'd love to talk :)

    ReplyDelete